Pekoe is looking for an experienced and passionate Café Manager – could it be you?
We are looking for an energetic and experienced manager who will be an ambassador for the business and brand. This hands on role means you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the tearoom; motivating your team, creating a great atmosphere and ensuring speedy and friendly service at all times.
- You will focus on profitability and sales and will become an integral part of the management team.
- You must be self-motivated and confident with the ability to establish yourself quickly amongst your new colleagues, loyal regulars and customers alike.
- You must be groomed and well presented at all times.
- You must have a passion for customer service and always be customer focused.
- You must have 2-3 years previous experience in a similar role. A background in tea or coffee culture is desirable.
- You will lead a team of between 10-15 people and work integrally.
- You must be fair but assertive and have experience with managing teams.
- You must demonstrate a keen attention to detail and exceptional standards at all times to both staff and customers.
- You must be ambitious and enthusiastic about the business, your role and the team driving consistent brand standards.
- You must have excellent communication skills with the ability to work with the entire team, from the kitchen to floor and senior management.
- You must have previous experience in food health and safety.
- You must have proficient computer skills including e-mail, Word and Excel. Strong oral and written communication to customers and suppliers is a must.
No evening work
Fantastic South West London location
45-50 hours week
Applicants are be required to demonstrate at interview a proven track record in:
Working under pressure
Building successful relationships
Applying creativity to your role
Please apply in writing sending your CV accompanied by your expression of interest demonstrating your suitability for the role to email@example.com.